I’ll take any excuse to bake frosted sugar cookies, and Valentine’s Day is a good one! This is my favorite method for making cut-out sugar cookies easily, and it ensures they hold their shape: Roll out slightly chilled dough on parchment paper, roughly to the size of your baking sheet. Cut out shapes, not too close together, but fitting in as many as you can. Remove the dough between the shapes and chill the entire sheet for 15 minutes before baking. They turn out perfectly!
- Sugar Cookies
- Wool cap
- Kuilau Ridge Trail, Kaua’i
- Frozen Lake Trail, Mount Rainier National Park
- Laurel McConnell Photography, a Seattle Yacht Club Wedding
- Mom and Dad’s 50th Anniversary!
- Art-Deco Party at the Sorrento
- Soft Peach Wedding
- Recipe for Fragrance: Peonies, Garden Roses, & Sweet Peas!
- Centerpiece in Purple